God's Laws put into simple terms
1. No other Gods.
2. No idols, which means no worshiping for examples a pop idol, or a statue of another god.
3. Do not take the Lord's name in vain, which most people do every day, "Oh my God" or "Jesus" stuff like that.
4. Remember the Sabbath day: depending on whether you are Christian or Jewish, the Sabbath day is different. For Jews, Saturday is the day that God rested and for Christians it is Sunday. Traditionally, you rest on that day. do nothing, no work or anything.
5. You do what your parents tell you to, even if you don't want to. Always follow their directions.
6. Do not kill.
7. Do not cheat.
8. Don't steal from people.
9. Do not lie.
10. Do not be jealous, which for some people is hard. you see somebody with something and you want it, and you don't want them to have it because you think that it should be yours.